As regards accommodation, there are various possibilities to choose from.

Staying in a hotel can be a practical solution until such time as you find somewhere permanent to live. You can also find rental accommodation by consulting the websites of estate agents or individual landlords. (



Whatever your choice, if you apply to rent accommodation, you will be required to provide proof of you income (a landlord often requires a guarantee from a third party). Your income should be at least 3 times the amount of the rent. You must also make provision for the agency fees and the rental charges if they are not included in the rent.
You will also have to take out an insurance policy (comprehensive housing insurance).

Housing support is available. Information can be obtained from the local Caisse d’Allocations Familiales, or on: